TEN things I hate about myself
1) I am short. An individual of my length can be called as a tiny human being in this world. Personal opinion.
2) I have a roundish body. My cheeks are round and so are my shoulders. I wish I were naturally leanish. But, I am not.
3) I have a crooked nose. Nose defects runs in the family but I have a noticeably bad and hilariously bent one.
4) I am a big time jealous bitch. I get jealous of everyone and everything. I am jealous of pretty actors. I am jealous if someone does something better than me. I am jealous if someone starts getting close to my best friends. And, let’s not even get close to anyone I have a crush on! (I blame my birth sign for it. It’s a scorpion’s inherent characteristic u see. I can’t help it. *innocent eyes*)
5) I have this uncontrollable urge to say no to things people ask me to do or rather force me to do. It is absolutely uncontrollable. Sometimes I even understand that my best interest lies in that, however I cannot force myself to do it, my body and my brain revolts against my heart. (there have been times when I have done the same thing I have been asked to do, at a later time, when I am not being asked to do it. Strange psychology, I know! I need a shrink, do I??)
6) I get mad so so so easily. It’s maddening! It takes me a tick to get angry. A little rude behaviour from someone ticks me off. A little show of attitude ticks me off. I am like a ticking bomb, however it’s also true that after the explosion it takes very little time to cool and the depressing realisation sets in, that I might have over-reacted! Grrrr!
7) I tend to get bored very easily and change my mind more frequently than i wish to. Till date I have not stuck to any hobby long enough. Stamp collecting-1 year, painting-4 years, dancing-9 years, swimming-2 years, gymming-6 months, different kind of sports-on and off. This being true that I really love doing every activity above, I hate it when I have to do it continuously for a longer period of time. I simply get bored.
8) I am very confused most of the times especially regarding my future and what I really want from life. I have an unnecessary urge to please people. I just keep thinking without reaching any conclusion. In the end I feel clueless.
9) I am very melodramatic sometimes and I shed my tears on unnecessary occasions. However, I can’t cry when its actually serious. My tears gather every belonging they have and make a flight.
10) I love sleeping and I love sweets (anything sweet, give it to me, I will love it!)
It is not fair if I end my post with that. State all the things I hate about myself and run away?! Naahh! I believe in happy endings! (<- the melodramatic streak in action). And to be fair to myself, let me put down another list here.
Ten things I love about myself
1) I am short. I can easily hide anywhere if necessary. For as long as I can remember I have been sleeping in every boring lecture, un-noticed, whereas lots of other class mates have been caught. I can wear short clothes and they don’t look that short on me, they look, well, cute!
2) I am curvy and I love it! I thank my body creator everyday for not making me stick thin and giving me curves so that my clothes fit well. I can carry off almost(stress on almost) every sort of clothes I wear.
3) I have a funnily bent nose and that is exactly the reason why a nose stud looks fabulous on me. I can carry it off with traditional or western clothing!
4) I love my close friends and best friends dearly. My love knows no bounds. I don’t judge them or make snarky remarks or comments at them or behind them. If I tell someone they mean something to me, they actually do. And, I am possessive therefore i get jealous if I see them getting close to someone else.
5) I do what I want to do. I follow my instincts. There are hardly things that people can make me do if i don’t want to do it. It can be called as being stubborn too but then i think its a good thing. To stick to what you believe in and in a way stand up for it.
6) I know how to apologise and i need to apologise to people more frequently than i wish for. I apologise with all my heart and mean it and don’t budge till I am forgiven. (point to be noted is I apologise to people who really mean something to me and to whom I know I have wronged in behaving the way that I have.)
7) I am an enthusiast. I have had many hobbies over the years and hope that the number keeps increasing with passing time . I love doing new things It might be a simple thing like trying some new kind of food or as adventurous as zorbing. I consider myself as an adventurous person and aim to try every adventure sport that comes my way. It makes me feel alive and breathing, to feel the presence of my own body is exhilarating!
8) The way that I feel clueless sometimes, like utterly and absolutely clueless makes me feel young, like i still have a long long way to go, to decide what I am going to choose as my career path! It is sort of a delusion, I understand, but I still love that trans state that I get in sometimes.
9) Melodrama brings out the best in me, I find my right words that many a times take trouble coming out, I feel superfluous. So what if its a little over the top? Everyone likes a little melodrama here and there.
10) I love sleeping and I love sweets ( again, literally anything sweet, give it to me, I will love it.) I think these two particular qualities make me the adorable sweet heart that I am! ( yes I have a humour too, and yes I can crack jokes on my self! I am not a coward!)
ALL RIGHT!! Enough of self obsession for the day. Adios!